• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • 통합검색

컨텐츠

Interview

1. Home
  2. Interview
Foesum - g-Funk 스페셜리스트, Perfection Is Perfective!!
리드머 작성 | 2009-10-26 20:51 업데이트 | 추천추천하기 2 | 스크랩스크랩 | 24,060 View

1268240722.jpg힘들어하는 웨스트코스트 씬을 아직까지도 굳건히 지키고 있는 지 훵크(g-Funk) 그룹 포썸(Foesum)의 멤버들과 인터뷰를 하였다. 포썸은 지 훵크 클래식 중 하나로 회자되는 [Perfection]을 1996년에 발표한 이후, 2002년에 [Tha Foefather]을 발표하였으며, 근래에는 DJ 글래이즈(DJ Glaze), M&M 등 멤버들이 솔로 앨범을 내어놓고 활동 중이다. 평소 포썸의 음악을 좋아하셨던 분들이나, 지 훵크 팬들뿐만 아니라 모든 국내의 힙합 팬들에게 리드머가 드리는 큰 선물이 되리라 믿어 의심치 않는다.

Soulgang: I appreciate having a interview with you guys. Do you know that we have an article about you? We realized that so many Koreans are interested in your music ? you can check it out in RHYTHMER.NET.
이렇게 인터뷰에 응해준 것에 대해 무한한 영광으로 생각한다. 혹시, 리드머닷넷에 당신들의 소개글이 올라와 있는 사실을 알고 있는가? 확인해 보면 알겠지만, 당신들에 대해 알고 싶어 하는 이들이 상당히 많다.

FOESUM : First of all FOESUM would like to thank you for all the love and support. IT feels good to know that we have a KOREAN fan base that loves G-FUNK.
우선 무엇보다 포썸은 당신들의 우리를 향한 모든 애정과 지원에 감사한다. 지 훵크를 사랑하는 우리 팬들이 한국에 있다는 것을 알아서 기분이 좋다.

S : Can you talk about how you guys met each other at first ? Please tell us about that story for all Korean fans. I think that you have got the same question from other interviews several times though.
당신들의 첫 만남에 대해서 이야기해 줄 수 있겠는가? 이미 여러 인터뷰에서 받아온 질문이겠지만, 한국의 팬들을 위해 이야기해 달라.

F : IT's like this we all grew up together in the same neiborhood as little kids. It was just something special because we all click right away and look at us now.
어릴 적부터 같은 동네에서 같이 자란것 뿐이다. 단지 특별한게 있다면 서로 마음이 딱 맞았고 그게 지금의 우리를 있게 했다는 것이다.

S : How did you get into this rap game?
어떻게 해서 랩 게임에 뛰어들게 되었나?

F : After high school we felt it was time to do the dam thing. We began to do demo tapes and send them out. A NEW YORK cat by the name of KEVIN MITCHELL got his hands on our project and began to make moves for us. In time we landed a recording deal with BIG BEAT ATLANTIC RECORDS and the rest was history.
고등학교를 졸업하고 우리는 이 멋진 일을 해야 할 시간이라고 느꼈다. 우리는 데모 테잎을 만들고 그것들을 내보내기 시작했다. 뉴욕의 KEVIN MITCHELL이 우리 프로젝트에 참여했고, 우리를 위해 일을 하기 시작했다. 조금 후, 우리는 Big Beat Atlantic Records와 계약을 했고 그 후로는 팬들이 아는 그대로다.

S : Do you have a specific meaning for “FOESUM”? If then, what does it stand for?
Foesum이라는 그룹명이 갖는 의미가 있는가? 있다면 무엇인가?

F : FOESUM stands for T-DUBB, M&M, DJ GLAZE and T-DUBBS older brother TRAVY TRAV who past away in 1989 he is the offical fourth member of the group looking down on us from HEAVEN.
FOESUM은 T-DUBB, M&M, DJ GLAZE 그리고 1989년에 세상을 떠난 T-DUBB의 큰 형이자 하늘에서 우리를 지켜보고 있는 우리의 공식 네 번째 멤버인 TRAVY TRAV을 의미한다.

S : The second album [Tha Foefather] was good, but especially your first debut album [Perfection] was treated as g-Funk Classic even in Korea as well as Dr. Dre’s [The Chronic], Snoop Dogg’s [Doggystyle], Warren G’s [Regulate…g-Funk Era] and Twinz’s [Conversation]. What do you think about this?
두 번째 앨범이었던 [Tha Foefather]도 멋졌지만, 특히 데뷔작이었던 [Perfection]의 경우, 닥터 드레의 [The Chronic], Snoop Dogg의 [Doggystyle], Warren G의 [Regulate...g-Funk Era], Twinz의 [Conversation]등과 더불어 국내에서도 g-Funk Classic으로 칭송되고 있다. 이에 대한 소감을 듣고 싶다.  

F : It's a pleasure to be put in the same class with these type of artist and to know that the KOREAN hip hop fans feel our music is a classic much love for that.
난 한국 팬들이 우리의 앨범을 언급한 뮤지션들의 앨범과 동일 등급으로 놓고 사랑해주는 것에 대해서 영광으로 생각한다.

S : I remember the other day T-Dubb said his favorite song was “In The Wind” in a interview. That’s also my favorite. It’s gonna be hard for you to imagine, but the first impression to me was like wow… This is…. This is incredible.. This makes my heart pound!!(haha). Was there any inspiration when you were taking the first step for this song? And… Does this song mean something special?
멤버 중 T-Dubb이 언젠가의 인터뷰에서 앨범의 수록곡 중 "In The Wind"라는 곡을 가장 좋아한다고 말한 걸로 기억한다. 본인 역시 그 곡을 가장 좋아하는데, 음악을 듣는 순간 솓아 오르는 감동에 숨이 턱까지 찰 지경이었다(Ha Ha). 이 곡을 만들 때, 어떤 특별한 영감 같은 것이 있었나? 그리고 상당히 의미 있는 곡 같았는데, 그것에 관해서도 이야기해 달라.

F : Its a special song to us because every word that was said was real i guess you can say we were just speeking what was on our minds at the time. We let everyone know that no matter what that we would stay on soild ground . Our boy BO ROCC came through with the key hook that set it off.
그 곡은 우리에게도 매우 특별한 곡인데, 왜냐하면 우리가 말했던 모든 단어들이 진짜였기 때문이다.
우리는 당신들이 그 당시 우리의 마음에 있던 것들을 그대로 표현했다라고 말할 수 있을거라 생각한다. 우리는 어떠한 일이 있어도 흔들리지 않는다는 것을 말해주고 싶다. 게다가, 우리의 BO ROCC이 더 멋진 곡을 위해 핵심적인 역할을 담당해주었고 말이다.

1181597340.jpg

S : A question to DJ Glaze. Your music seems to be pretty much impressive. What’s the source for inspiration?
DJ Glaze, 당신의 음악 속엔 정말 뭉클한 그 무엇인가가 담겨있다. 도대체 곡을 만들때 어디서 영감을 얻는 것인가?

F(DJ Glaze) : I feel when making good music and getting a great responce from fans all over the world keeps me doing what i do best thats my inspiration.
나는 내가 좋은 음악을 만들고 또 그 음악에 대해 전 세계의 팬들로부터 멋진 반응을 얻을 때 내가 하는 일을 더욱 잘 할 수 있다. 그것이 내 영감의 근원이다.

S : What’s the message you guys wanna express?
당신들은 랩을 통해 주로 어떤 메세지를 전달하려고 하는가?  

F : IT's simple just to keep making good music, have fun with it share it with our fans and live stress free can you dig it.
그건 간단하다. 단지 좋은 음악을 만들려고 노력하고, 그것들을 가지고 우리의 팬들과 즐거움을 나누며 스트레스없이 살아가는 것이다. 이해할 수 있겠는가?

S : You guys were with “Bo-Rocc” quite a lot, the blessed vocalist I say, weren’t you? (your posting about him in your website when he had been released was very touching. How did you get along with him? Are you also familiar with other members of DOVE SHACK?
멋진 보컬의 소유자 보 락(Bo-Rocc)과 작업도 많이 하고, 친분도 두터운 것으로 안다(그의 출소를 축하하는 글을 당신들의 사이트에서 봤을 때, 상당히 감동적이었다). 그와 어떻게 친분을 쌓게 되었나? 그 말고 Dove Shack의 다른 멤버들과도 친분이 있는가?

F : To us BO ROCC is like family he blessed us on our first album PERFECTION with some dope vocals as well as the FOEFATHERS album its nothing but love from to that guy and his group members.
우리에게 BO ROCC은 가족과도 같다. 그는 FOEFATHER 앨범 뿐 아니라 우리의 첫 앨범인 [PERFECTION]에서도 중독적인 보컬을 선사해 주었다. 그리고 그 밑바탕은 그와 그의 멤버들의 우리에 대한 그리고 우리의 그들에 대한 사랑 뿐이다.

S : Recently E-White has moved to your label from Doggystyle Records. Can you tell us how it happened? Did they have any friction with Snoop Dogg?
이번에 E-White가 Doggystyle 레코드에서 당신들의 레이블로 옮긴 것으로 안다. 이 경유에 대해 말해 줄 수 있겠는가? 스눕과 어떤 마찰이 있었던 것인가?

F : E-WHITE felt things were moving kinda slow over at DOGGS lable so he got with his cousin T-DUBB and began to do a new album with the help of the other FOESUM members. Theres no friction with SNOOP DOGG.
E-WHITE는 DOGG의 레이블에서의 일들이 신속히 진행되지 않는다고 느끼고 그의 사촌 T-DUBB에게 와서 포썸의 다른 멤버들의 도움을 받아 새 앨범 작업을 시작했을 뿐이다. SNOOP DOGG와의 마찰이나 갈등은 없었다.

S : What was the trouble with Domino about? Is that still ongoing? Any possibility to get together with him again?
Domino와의 불화는 무엇 때문이었나? 그리고 그 불편한 관계는 아직도 계속되고 있는가? 정녕 당신들과 도미노와의 작업은 들을 수 없는 것인가?

F : The problems we had with DOMINO happen years ago we've all moved on from that and who knows maybe we will do something in the future be on the look out.
DOMINO와의 문제는 수년 전에 일어난 일이고 지금은 각자의 활동을 잘하고 있다.
누가 알겠는가.. 언젠가 다시 같이 작업을 하게 될지. 지켜봐주길 바란다.

S : Now.... Let us talk about a serious theme from now. From years ago, Westcoast Hiphop seems to have undergone a hard time. Any reason for this?
그럼 이번에는 좀 무거운 주제에 대해 질문하겠다. 벌써 몇 년전 부터 웨스트 코스트 힙합은 침체기에서 벗어나지 못하고 있다. 그 원인이 어디에 있다고 보는가?

F : Our view is that we, being the WEST COAST foundation many artist aren't willing to help one another so it has put a struggle on the game in the WEST.
그것에 대한 우리의 관점은 한 집단으로서의 WEST COAST에서 많은 아티스트들이 서로 협력하지 않으려 했고 그것이 결과적으로 웨스트 힙합 씬에서의 갈등을 불러 일으켰다는 것이다.

S : Daz, well known for his effort not to be compromised with major labels saying “Fuck All Y’all Major Label”, had a new contract with Jermaine Dupri’s label. And I guess it is a COMPRIMISE for both independent labels - DPG RECORDS and Gangsta Advisory to co-exist with majors. Do you have any opinion about this?
"Fuck All Y'all Major Label"을 외치며 DPG 레코드를 이끌던 Daz가 얼마전 져메인 듀프리의 레이블과 계약을 했는데, 이는 독립 레이블인 DPG 레코드와 Gangsta Advisory를 이끌고 가기 위한 메이져와의 타협이라고 생각한다.
당신들의 생각을 듣고 싶다.

F : Not really DAZ is his own man and does whats right for himself as FOESUM would do for their self.
DAZ는 그다지 신조있는 남자는 아닌 것 같다. 그는 스스로에게 옳은 것을 해나가는 우리와는 다르다.

S : Will you remain in your present status as independent?
당신들은 마지막까지 독립 레이블을 유지할 것인가?

F : Yes because with this we our in control of our own destiny with no one telling us what to do.
그렇다. 왜냐하면 그렇게 함으로써 아무런 다른 이의 간섭없이 우리의 운명을 우리 스스로가 컨트롤할 수 있게 되기 때문이다.

S : It’s quite disappointing that many artists from Westcoast gave up their original sound and try to join the latest trends with some changes from the year around 2000 on, especially, veteran artists such as SNOOP DOGGY DOGG, E-40 and TOO SHORT. What do you think about this?
2000년대로 들어서면서 부터, 많은 웨스트 코스트의 아티스트들이 전통의 사운드를 포기하고, 시대의 흐름에 발맞추어 음악적으로 변화하는 모습을 보는건 상당히 서운한 일이었다. 특히, 베테랑 아티스트들의 변화는 이루 말할 수 없이 가슴아픈 일이었다. 이를테면, 스눕 독이라든지, E-40, Too Short과 같은 MC들 말이다. 이에 대한 견해를 듣고 싶다.

F : A lot of times artist change there style to fit the times but to answer your question i guess it's on the individual.
아티스트들은 시대에 따라 자신들의 스타일을 바꾸기도 한다. 이는 꽤 자주 있는 현상이다.
굳이 이 질문에 답변을 하자면 그것은 자신들 개개인의 문제다 라는 것이다.

S: In that sense, Warren G’s [Return Of The Regulator] was so impressive and brave I think as its title just like your album in a way he tried to return to g-Funk. Can you say something about this?
이러한 판국에서 볼 때, 당신들의 앨범과 마찬가지로, 워렌 쥐의 [Return Of The Regulator]의 경우, g-Funk로의 회귀를 택했다는 점에서 매우 감동적이었고, 용기 있는 일이라고 생각했다. 이에 대해서 어떻게 생각하는가?

F : WARREN G is G-FUNK he was only doing what he was sent here for and thats to G-FUNK with the world.
워렌 지는 지 훵크 자체이다. 그는 그가 해야 하는 것들을 했고, 그것이 지 훵크를 있게 했다.

S : I want to ask you about the perspective of Westcoast Hiphop scene.
웨스트 코스트 힙합씬의 전망에 대한 당신들의 의견을 듣고 싶다.

F : Right now i can say evereyones looking for that WEST COAST artist to bring it back this way CUZZ it's about time.
난 지금 모든 이들이 웨스트 코스트를 다시 살릴만한 아티스트를 찾고 있으며 기다리고 있다고 말할 수 있다. 왜냐하면 이제 그럴 만한 이가 나타날 때기 때문이다.

S : Are you gonna keep doing g-Funk on and on? (Personally, I hope so.)
Foesum은 언제까지나 g-Funk를 고집하는 그룹이 될 것인가?(개인적으로는 그랬으면 하는 바람이다!)

F : Of coures thangs never change on top of that we say if it's not broke don't try and fix it.
물론이다. 근본적인 것들은 절대 변하지 않는다. 고장난게 아니라면 고칠 필요가 없지 않은가.  

1317450075.jpgS : What is your definition of g-Funk?
당신들이 생각하는 g-Funk란 무엇인가?

F : Smooth grooves something you can listen to over and over and never get tired of it. Something like our PERFECTION album.
부드러운 그루브... 뭔가 당신들이 계속 듣고 또 들을 수 있고 결코 질리지 않는 것.
우리 PERFECTION 앨범같이 말이다.

S : Speaking about Westcoast Hiphop, singers are key roles as producers and MCs especially in g-Funk music. Who can you say the best g-Funk singer is? Additionally, we have a cool singer with a nickname ‘C-Luv’ in Korea. I hope you’re gonna listen to his songs some day if possible.
웨스트 코스트 힙합, 특히 g-Funk 뮤직에서는 프로듀서와 MC 못지않게 싱어들의 역할도 상당히 중요했다고 생각한다. 당신들이 생각하는 최고의 g-Funk 싱어는 누구인가?
한국에도 C-Luv라는 닉네임을 가진 멋진 싱어가 있다. 기회가 되면 꼭 들어보라.

F : With out question NATE DOGG and BO ROCC period.
말할 필요도 없이 NATE DOGG와 BO ROCC 이다.

S : Any plan for new albums? Tell us about that if so.
앞으로 새 앨범에 대한 계획이 있는가? 있다면 알려달라.

F : As follows E- WHITE, TWO THOUSAND FOESUM, and a special guest ok the TWINZ this year will be action pact.
E-WHITE, TWO THOUSAND FOESUM 앨범이 예정에 있고 스페셜 게스트도 물론이다. TWINZ와는 올해 활동 계약에 대해 일이 있을 것이다.

S : MNM has released a solo album, I heard. What did you want to deliver in that album, MNM?
MNM의 경우는 솔로 앨범이 나온 사실을 알고 있다. 앨범에 담아내고자 했던 것은 무엇이었나?

F : Just wanted to let our fans see the creative side of a group member doing it solo with some help from his FOESUM FAMILY.
단지 팬들에게 그룹 멤버 중 하나가 솔로 활동을 할 때 포썸 패밀리의 보조가 함께 이루어진 상태에서 발휘하는 창의성을 보여주고 싶었다.

S : Did you have any other producers than DJ Glaze in the latest album?
이번 앨범에 DJ Glaze외에 또 참여한 프로듀서가 있는가?

F : On M&M'S album we have a up and coming producer name LITTLE LEE hes from the city of COMPTON CALIF. and EXTRA LARGE and hes from PASADENA CALIF.
MNM의 앨범에 캘리포니아 COMPTON 출신의 LITTLE LEE와 캘리포니아 PASADENA 출신의 EXTRA LARGE라는 새로운 프로듀서들이 참여했다.

S : I caught the other day that you were working on a project with Twinz. Is that true? And if then, when are we going to be able to meet the result?
언젠가 Twinz와도 합작으로 프로젝트를 진행 중이라고 들었다. 사실인가? 그렇다면, 그 결과물을 언제쯤 들을 수 있는가?

F : Things are in motion at this point but in order to have PERFECTION we must take our time and do it right its coming be on the look out.
지금 그 문제는 현재 진행 중에 있으나 "완성"(자신들의 클래식 앨범 PERFECTION과 같은 완성도의 앨범을 다시 내기 위해서라는 은유적인 표현)이 되기 위해서는 충분히 시간을 가져야 하고 잘 진행시켜야 한다. 조만간 모습을 드러낼 테니 기다려주기 바란다.

S : Please tell us about what Perfection Label is going to be like. And any other remarkable musicians in your label?
Perfection Label의 앞으로의 진로에 대해서 말해 달라. 그리고 레이블 내에서 당신들 외에 또 주목해야 할 뮤지션도 말해 달라.

F : With this label comes talent that we've been putting together for a while so expect good things to come in the future as well as some hot producers.
몇몇의 멋진 프로듀서들과 마찬가지로 이 레이블에서 일정 기간동안 함께 일해온 인재가 있으니 기대해 달라.

S : Are you planning to collaborate with other musicians such as Warren G, Snoop Dogg, Daz and so on?
앞으로, 다른 아티스트들과의 작업도 계획한 것이 있는가? 워렌 쥐, 스눕 독, 대즈 등등.

F : At this point no it's going to stay in house KAM, E-WHITE, TWINZ ,BO ROCC and a few others.
지금 당장은 없다. 당분간 KAM, E-WHITE, TWINZ, BO ROCC 그리고 다른 동료들과 함께 할 것이다.

S : Among those from Westcoast who affected your music by one way or another, who was the most inspiring musician or what team?
동향의 mc 또는 팀이나 그외 음악을 하는 이들 중 자신에게 가장 귀감이 되었던 뮤지션은?

F : Who had some effect was NWA the way DR. DRE put those tracks together was unbelievable. also EAZY E, ICE CUBE and MC REN knew how to make the lyrics come to life straight WEST COAST. We can't forget the homie KAM from WATTS he's a true underdog in the rap game.
영향을 끼친팀은 NWA이다. DR. DRE의 당시 곡들의 구성은 믿기 힘들 정도로 멋진 것이었다.
또한 EAZY E, ICE CUBE 그리고 MC REN이 웨스트 코스트의 직접적인 삶을 가사로 옮기는 방법 또한 마찬가지 였다. WATTS 출신의 절친한 동료인 KAM도 빼놓을 수 없다. 그는 이 바닥의 묵묵한 진짜 살림꾼이다.

S : There is a boom that many indie labels are being established in Korea recently, however, there’re many things to be done in the field yet. As CEO of Perfection Label, please give some advices to those who are starting this type of business.
한국에는 지금 독립 레이블들이 많이 생겨나고 있다. 하지만, 아직도 한국의 힙합시장은 발전해야 할 부분이 상당히 많다. Perfection Label을 이끄는 ceo의 입장에서 한국의 독립 레이블을 이끄는 이들에게 조언을 부탁한다.

F : You must be willing to go the whole nine yards stay down no matter what gets in your way and try to bring you down. Also find people that are true to you, that will be your first test. Just believe in what your doing the sky the limit.
무슨 일이 일어나든, 어떤 것이 힘들게 하든 간에 직접 모든 것들을 경험해보려는 의지가 필요하다.
또한, 자신에게 진실된 사람들, 첫 테스트 상대가 될 사람들을 찾는 것도 중요하다.
자신이 하고자 하는 것, 하고 있는 것을 믿어야 한다. 한계는 없다.

S : LBC is one of the wanna-visit places for Westcoast Hiphop lovers. It would be, of course, a little bit dangerous as lyrics written by many MCs say though. Lastly, we would like to listen to each member’s love for LBC.
LBC는 웨스트 코스트 힙합을 사랑하는 이들이라면 한번쯤 꼭 가보고 싶어 하는 곳이다. 물론, 여러 MC들의 가사대로라면 험난한 일도 많겠지만 말이다. 마지막으로, LBC에 대한 각자의 낭만에 대해 이야기해 달라.

F (T-DUBB) : it's where my heart is love by the sea wouldn't change it for anything.
그곳은 나의 마음이 있는 곳이다. 어떤 것도 바다를 끼고 있는 그곳에 대한 사랑을 바꿀 수 없다.

F (DJ GLAZE) : this is what i know and what i live for the LBC.
나의 낭만은 바로 내가 알고 있는 것이며 내가 LBC를 위해 살아가는 것이다.

F (M&M) : simple it's my stomping grounds all my love ones are here and the best rappers on any coast live here LBCya.
간단하다. 내가 뛰놀던 곳, 나의 사랑하는 사람들이 있는 곳, 최고의 랩퍼들이 살아가는 곳.
그곳이 LBC이다.

S : Thank you very much again from the bottom of my heart for having this interview with us, Bros. I wasn’t even able to wait for this moment. (HaHa) Please don’t forget that there’re so many fans for you guys in Korea and we believe you’re gonna get this going well. Moreover, I hope you’re going to remember #1 Hiphop site in Korea ‘RHYTHMER.NET’ always. All the best to all of you guys and MNM’s new album!!!
이렇게 인터뷰에 응해준 것에 대해 다시 한번 마음 속 깊은 곳으로부터 감사의말을 전한다. 당신들과의 인터뷰에 대한 흥분 때문에 잠을 설칠 정도였다(ha ha). 부디 한국에도 당신들의 팬이 많다는 사실을 잊지말고, 앞으로도 꾸준한 모습을 보여주길 바란다. 또한, 한국 최고의 흑인음악 사이트인 '리드머'도 잊지 말아 달라. 더불어, MNM의 이번 앨범이 대박나길 기원한다!

F : Much love to you and thanks for showing love to FOESUM in the future let us know if theres anyone looking for distribution on any of FOESUMS projects just hit us up LONG BEACH is down with KOREA.
당신들에게 더 큰 사랑을 전하며, 포썸에 대한 사랑을 보여준 것에 감사한다.
그곳에 우리 포썸의 어떤 프로젝트건 함께하고자 하는 곳이 있으면 알려 달라.
우리의 LONG BEACH는 KOREA와 바로 여기에 함께있다.

Much love from FOESUM.COM

The exciting new album by

MNMSTA "WALK IN MY SHOEZ"

is now available at CDBaby.com, CDStreet.com, Cisco Music, Tower Records, VIP Music, Foesum.com and other fine retail stores.
FOESUM.COM 사랑해 주시길....
MNMSTA의 멋진 새 앨범 "WALK IN MY SHOEZ" 는 CDBaby.com, CDStreet.com, Cisco Music, Tower Records, VIP Music, Foesum.com 및 기타 판매처에서 만날 수 있다.

※ 편집인 주 : 포썸의 원문 메일을 그대로 보존하기 위해서, 그들의 답변은 몇몇의 구어체와 문법 상의 오류 등이 있음에도 수정하지 않고 그대로 올립니다. 이에 참고 바랍니다. 

사이트링크 / http://www.foesum.com
기사작성 / 강일권, 번역 : 염정봉 
- Copyrights ⓒ 리드머(www.rhythmer.net) 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지

- Copyrights ⓒ 리드머(www.rhythmer.net) / 글: 리드머
모든 리드머 콘텐츠는 사전동의 없이 영리적으로 이용하실 수 없습니다.

코멘트

• 등록
  • Devin Aurvana
    1. Devin Aurvana (2010-09-27 16:51:09 / 24.16.153.***)

추천 0 | 비추 0

2. 아.. 포썸 너무 멋있어요.. 인터뷰 정주행중..

이전 목록 다음

관심 게시물

1. 로딩중
GO TOP

사이트맵

리드머(RHYTHMER) | ⓒ 리드머 (Rhythmer). All rights reserved.

이메일 GO TOP